Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Most Inexcusable Act I Have Ever Seen in Sports

Before I say what I'm going to say, I will just begin by telling you that every person that listens to the Tony Kornheiser radio show is dumb, because on PTI yesterday, Kornheiser said that all of the guys on his show wanted to date Lambert, and that appalls me...

First, here's the ESPN link you nneed to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-pF3OHY1c

If you watch the link, I hope you are are shocked as I am because this is by far the worst thing I have ever seen take place at a sporting event, way worst than the Ron Artest incident. Elizabeth Lambert is a straight up thug. It isn't just one incident, it is a series of six or seven and that shows a continuous stream of violence that has nothing to do with being caught up in the moment.

The hair pull is obviously the worst because the poor girl is probably suffering from whiplash as we speak, but every single thing she did was just horrible.

In her apology, she said, "I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation," which is total B.S. It wasn't one situation and you are a shame to collegiate athletes.

Michael Wilbon said it best when he said that she should have gotten her ass beat down by BYU players, and THEN be expelled from college sports.


i wouldn't want to date this woman, I would never want to speak to her. If I was friends with her I wouldn't ever want to see her again. Elizabeth Lambert is by far a bigger villain than anything we have ever seen in sports. I hope she never gets to touch a soccer ball again.

No comments:

Post a Comment